Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Season greetings from the Adviser

Dear Resident,


The year is coming to an end soon. I hope this year has been well for you.


As part of the community outreach, the Residents' Committee (RC) has periodically made an effort to conduct house visits to gather feedback and get to know you and your family. We are making another round of visit to get your feedback on how else we can serve you better.


We hope that you would continue to support the community activities that are organised by our Kebun Baru Grassroots Organisations. I would like to urge you to come forward and participate or contribute to the development of the estate by volunteering your service as a community volunteer. You can approach any of the Residents' Committee or at Kebun Baru Community Club for an application form. I do look forward to seeing you at some of the events I regularly attend at your neighbourhood and the CC.


Should you need to see me, please feel free to visit me at my Meet-The-People Session which I conduct every Thursday from 8pm onwards, at block 109. I will try my best to address your issue.


I wish you a Happy New Year and also wish you good health and happiness in the year ahead. I hope to work with you to make our estate a pleasant and beautiful home in Kebun Baru.


With Best Wishes
Inderjit Singh MP
Ang Mo Kio GRC

No comments:

Post a Comment